A novice’s thoughts and feelings on her monthly dose of fashion indulgence... and the other distractions along the way.

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Weekly Wishes

Just a quick and late one this week!

I am a huge fan of Fearne Cotton - both her style and general radio hosting abilities - so it's no great surprise that I'm quite excited about the make up range she has in the pipeline, it will be available in Boots from September.

As a bit of a nail varnish addict her collection of nail varnishes caught my eye, plus at just £5.50 they will be a total steal!

The darker colours in this Midnight Manicure collection will be utterly perfect come autumn and winter. I will be snapping these up for sure!

Do you think Fearne's make up range will be as huge a success as her Very clothing range?
F x

1 comment:

  1. Love Fearne Cotton! I've been a fan of her since I was very little and watched her on Eureka TV!
    I didn't know she was doing a makeup range- I'll defo buy it!


    Really like the subjects you cover on your blog, I'm following

    http://blushandzero.blogspot.com/

    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete