A novice’s thoughts and feelings on her monthly dose of fashion indulgence... and the other distractions along the way.

Monday 18 July 2011

Weekly Wishes

Happy Monday readers!

My weekly wishes are back and this week I have a few little desires up my sleeve. First things first, I would like a graphics wizard to turn this soon-to-be-iconic 'Becks and Harper' photo into a giant poster for my wall. Inappropriate? Perhaps, but that doesn't make me want it any less.


Next up is more of a follow on from a previous weekly wish, the dress I'll wear to my graduation. A couple of months or so ago you may remember I was pondering this exact predicament, well I managed to get to within just one week of the ceremony, still without a dress. However, at the very last minute the French Connection sale came though for me, as it always does, and I got the Navy Lark Rise Lace Dress (£79, down from £169). You may remember that I was also keen on the French Connection Anna Lace Dress, but when it came down to it the length of the Lark Rise, and more importantly the price, were far more appropriate for graduation.


And finally, the last thing I can think of that in a dream world would set my week of perfectly would be a Minx Manicure. Some of their designs are a little bit too mental, even for me. However I adore these three patterns, the Pink Cheetah, the Matte Gold and the Bridal Nail (yes, I know I am not a bride, but they are lace nails!!), and there is not a doubt in my mind that come this year's St Andrew's day I will be sporting these Stewart Tartan nails. They are just brilliant!


Have a great week!
F x

No comments:

Post a Comment