A novice’s thoughts and feelings on her monthly dose of fashion indulgence... and the other distractions along the way.

Monday 16 May 2011

Weekly Wishes

I am back again! If you are a regular visitor to my humble little blog (who ever you may be, Ithankyou) you might have thought I had forgotten it even exists. Evidently I have not, I have just been stuck somewhere between exams and a hard place. However, as the light at the end of the tunnel is getting slowly closer, I am crawling back to this happy little place for my words and pictures, with some words and pictures about the things I quite fancy this week in the form of my Weekly Wishes.

My demands are not high this week, for the time being I am living the life of a humble lass. So, to please me all I really want is this Accessorize "Flower crown hair bando", a title I will be replacing with "my summer daisy chain of joy."  I am fairly certain that I could go out head-to-toe in black, pop this on and radiate summer. Something I will be trying out when it is snapped up and at £6, it sure will be!



My other little wish is Rimmel Pro Matte Top Coat. I heart doing my nails, so with this I can do them a wee bit differently without shelling out salon prices. Dreamy. I might go crazy and pop a photo up when I have acquired a pot and taken it for a test run. The fingers so proudly displayed here aren't my own, just here to give you an idea of the fun that can be had with the polish, its a bit velvety, no?



And finally, if you haven't already seen it, it is very important you check out the new Topshop Shanghai collection...and want it all. I might just make it my entire summer wardrobe this year. Shanghai and floral garlands, I can see no way it can fail.

I have the June Vogue sat beside me, with Alexa Chung looking up, begging to be blogged about, so that will happen this week. Promise.

Have a magnificent week,
F x

No comments:

Post a Comment