A novice’s thoughts and feelings on her monthly dose of fashion indulgence... and the other distractions along the way.

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Weekly wishes

I realise that this is meant to be done on a Monday and this is only my second go at this Weekly Wishes malarkey but I have had computer and internet issues so its a tad late!

Here is what I have seen and want this week:

I am not usually that big a fan of New Look but this slightly retro feel, feather print bikini is gorgeous! I am currently planning a little trip to Thailand after the exam-mare ends so at just £14.99 for the top and £8.99 for the bottoms this will definitely be purchased for the trip!


The other thing that has caught my eye this week is this brilliant stack-of-books wallpaper from The Collection. When I get a real home to decorate this is going on my toilet wall for sure! 

F x




No comments:

Post a Comment