A novice’s thoughts and feelings on her monthly dose of fashion indulgence... and the other distractions along the way.

Monday 1 August 2011

Weekly Wishes

Just a short post this week because I have taken a break from the endless job hunt and I am currently staycationing with my gal pals in Cornwall. Being Cornwall my primary interest at the moment is:


However, I am also very much in 'holiday-mode', so with that in mind I have been on the hunt for perfect holiday shoes and I think I have found them in Kurt Geiger. The Miss KG Panda Wedges come in a host of colours and will be perfect for walking to Land's End *coughs* Plus, they are currently on sale, so there is literally nothing stopping me from buying them, hurrah!


Hope you're having a ball where ever you are, 
F x

No comments:

Post a Comment