A novice’s thoughts and feelings on her monthly dose of fashion indulgence... and the other distractions along the way.

Friday 26 August 2011

Who Dressed Well This Week? Anne Hathaway

Super quick 'Who Dressed Well This Week?' because I am being whisked out the door as I type!

Photo source here
Well, this week there could only be one answer to that question and it is Anne Hathaway, wearing Alexander McQueen to the UK premiere of One Day. The dress is gorgeous on Hathaway and it is clear that she is following through on her on gratitude "to Kate Middleton for dressing like a lady."

Although the dress might be a touch too long for the actress, she has complimented it perfectly with McQueen accessories, resulting in total elegance.

It's clear she is reading from the Duchess of Cambridge's book of style, what do you think of Anne Hathaway's red carpet look?
F x

2 comments:

  1. I think Anne Hathaway always works a classic, elegant look - love it! If you're a fan of One Day take a look at my review http://notedmagazine.wordpress.com/2011/08/26/one-day-hits-the-big-screen-but-is-the-film-any-good/x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge One Day fan, your review was brilliant. I have not been able to see the film yet because it doesn't come out in Dubai 'til the 8th of September but I will be seeing it on the day it comes out, ready to pull Anne's accent apart and sob my way through!!
    F x

    ReplyDelete